MOTIVATIONAL TALKS TO
ENLIGHTEN AND INSPIRE
MOTIVATIONAL TALKS TO ENLIGHTEN AND INSPIRE
What you input is what generates your output. This session examines four key pillars of the Confidence Karma process: competence, dominance, prominence, and presence. Each pillar contains skill sets and action-oriented processes to ensure your confidence is positive, empowering, and attractive. Learn how to generate an action plan to strengthen your magnetic ability to attract what you want.
- Analyze and apply the four pillars to your career
- Critique your skills in each of the four areas and increase your mastery in each
- Generate an action plan to attract what you want in your professional life
Play Big: Becoming a Powerful Force in Your World
You have a choice to play big or to play small. Choosing to play big reaps rewards that include energy, prosperity, inspiration, creativity, friends, and recruits. Playing small brings chaos, fear, debt, and strangled relationships. This session focuses on five limiting beliefs and behaviors that stop people from reaching their highest potential and seven behaviors that make a world of difference.
- Learn the five limiting beliefs and behaviors
- Embrace seven behaviors to thrive as a bold and powerful person
- Identify four ways to apply the steps to your life
How to Give Feedback, Coach for Success, and Help Your People Grow
When you deal with people, you deal with diverse personalities and emotions. Your role as a leader or manager is to be a guide, coach, inspirer, and influencer. How do you give feedback to your team, so they hear and apply the lessons? Learn five coaching techniques and four tools to create a positive work environment for your team to thrive, think positively, and be ready for the next level.
- Learn five proven coaching techniques
- Laugh at the foibles and failures of management and learn from their mistakes
- Learn four tools to inspire your team to next-level thinking and actions
Accelerated Leadership: The Art of Managing Up, Down, and Across
Managers are often challenged as they transition from being focused on their own performance to shifting their priorities to their team and overall organizational effectiveness. This demands a stronger commitment to building relationships and promoting collaboration. This session will put you in the mindset of how to manage up, while also exploring nontraditional ways of managing down, and what it takes to be influential with your peers as you manage across.
- Understand the various skills involved in multi-faceted management
- Recognize how leadership tendencies amplify or detract from management versatility
- Explore specific yet simple strategies to elevate your ability to execute well-rounded management practices
The Great Re-Alignment: Developing Influence Though Personal Power
The past couple of years have brought uncertainty and alienation to many. By reconnecting with who we are at the core, we can begin to rediscover our personal power. Unlike positional power rooted in authority, personal power is internal, energetic, and can raise up those around us. With your presence more deeply anchored in personal power, it is time to explore how to be more intentional as a manager or leader through very specific actionable steps.
- Explore the three dimensions of personal power
- Assess how personal power might be amplifying or detracting from your ability to influence others
- Devise a personalized action plan to strengthen your personal power